[PC-BSD Testing] Install FreeBSD with ZFS via PCBSD installer

Jack Downes jdownes at krmc.org
Sat Nov 27 12:02:33 PST 2010

Hey, if all you want is a FreeBSD system with a decent ZFS setup, this link is great.  I've a recipe based on this for raidz root instead, and some other minor changes, but it's not public.  anyway, this is a great start.  if you don't want to mirror, you can easily skip that step.

http://wiki.freebsd.org/RootOnZFS/GPTZFSBoot/Mirror

Jack Downes
Health Information Technology, KRMC