[PC-BSD Testing] Next Snapshot available

Arthur A-Koziol at neiu.edu
Wed May 19 06:01:17 PDT 2010

Ok, I got it. On some motherboards and most Dells
I've used there's usually a BIOS setting to
disable the IGP and use an add-in card. I'm
guessing you're right about the new X Setup but
just in case, look and see if there is a BIOS
update which can often update the BIOS on the
IGP. I know Dell does this on the 960s I deal
with that have Intel IGPs on them. See if that helps any.

Arthur