[PC-BSD Testing] Next Snapshot available

Bill Sun billksun at gmail.com
Tue May 18 19:32:15 PDT 2010

Hi Arthur,

My BIOS doesn't have an option to completely disable the IGP.  It only has
the option of turning on the IGP, the PCI, or the PCI-E graphics first.
 Which I take it that means whichever you choose is whatever your monitor
should be connected to, otherwise, you won't see the initial POST screen.

In Window's case, if I select IGP to turn on first, but have the monitor
attached to my PCI-E card, the monitor won't become active until the Windows
bootup sequence.

But this sounds like it's the X setup problem that Kris mentioned.
 Hopefully, this can be resolved soon.

-Bill