[PC-BSD Testing] Next Snapshot available

Arthur A-Koziol at neiu.edu
Tue May 18 19:14:33 PDT 2010

Bill,

This happened almost verbatim as your described
when the display setup wizard wrongly chose
ATI-3D-Enabled and I tried to use it and it
eventually failed. I had the white ox in the
corner and the mouse was visible on screen. It
took about 30 seconds but it did eventually fail.
Sorry I couldn't be more useful, just relaying an
experience. Can you disable the IGP and use your PCI-E only?

Arthur