[PC-BSD Testing] Next Snapshot available

Bill Sun billksun at gmail.com
Tue May 18 17:55:04 PDT 2010

I forgot to add that, with the 5/17 snapshot, it doesn't matter which GPU I
set to use in the BIOS, both will send me to the black screen with a cursor.

I have tried booting into VESA mode with the same results.  This time,
however, I was able to get a glimps of the error message after I pushed the
power button to shutdown.  The line of message that I was able to catch was
along the lines of:
"Failed to start GUI with detected driver", and then another one "Failed to
start GUI with VESA driver".

-Bill