[PC-BSD Testing] Next Snapshot available

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Tue May 18 04:55:51 PDT 2010

I've just uploaded the next snapshot of PC-BSD:

ftp://ftp.pcbsd.org/pub/snapshots/8/

This snapshot contains the new KDE 4.4.3, Xorg 7.5, new drivers and a
TON of new ports from the past month, along with a latest 8-Stable
release of FreeBSD as well of course. Also a lot of fixes are in place
for the installation, fixing some ZFS issues and other partitioning
related quirks.

Currently I'm seeing a problem with the X setup tool detecting video /
monitor settings at bootup, but I'm investigating it now.

If you can, please test this snapshot out, and lets start hunting down
bugs asap. The FreeBSD 8.1 release cycle is nearly here, and I want to
get us to Beta1 shortly after they do :)

Thanks!