[PC-BSD Testing] [SPAM] Re: Network problem

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Tue May 18 05:34:39 PDT 2010

About the httpd... 10 is actually a low number in case u want to use
http on a production server. 10 open processes only means that up to
10 people can connect at the same istNt an the server will be ready to
serve them worhout having to create a new thread ... Standard config
of apache I believe that is 10+5, meaning, 10 to start and 5 extra
created automatically and always created, so u may have 100 user
connected and ur processes will be 105. ( up to max_conn)

For a devel server, 10 is enought

Fabry

My iPhone helped me send this email from around the world!!