[PC-BSD Testing] Eclipse PBI AMD64

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Wed Mar 31 05:17:39 PDT 2010

Also on the 32bits version.  Click on the button, if it doesn't get
the click, press space and it will work.

Annoying but it may have to do with eclipse and java, not the PBI.

I was wondering if we can add SVN to it.  I manually installed, but I
see it as a standard thing that developers may use a lot

Install the connectors and the interface should do it

Fabry

My iPhone helped me send this email from around the world!!