[PC-BSD Testing] BIND problem in jail

Jeff dejamuse at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 26 03:13:34 PDT 2010

I completely reinstalled the system from scratch, but PCBSD apparently doesn't understand what that means as it found everything from the old system including all PBIs, system configs - everything.  It looks like nothing happened AND I still have this problem with the jail.

Also noticed on shutdown, when stopping jail it reports that "interface Lo1does not exist".

Why can't I do a real fresh install?  Do I have to wipe the disk clean first?

HELP!  I'm dead in the water for Drupal development until I get this fixed.

Tnx, Jeff