[PC-BSD Testing] 8-Stable Snapshot

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Tue Mar 23 12:33:13 PDT 2010

Our first PC-BSD 8-Stable snapshot is now ready for testing / inspection
on i386 & amd64:

ftp://ftp.pcbsd.org/pub/snapshots/8/

In the upcoming months I'm going to try and get out a stable snapshot on
a bi-weekly basis or so. This will let us do advanced testing on new
features of PC-BSD, as well as try the latest ports tree and FreeBSD
base system to locate and fix bugs relating to them all.

Please feel free to give them a whirl, and report back with any issues
found. If you want to take a look at features we are working on
and their status please refer to the wiki page below:

http://wiki.pcbsd.org/index.php/PC-BSD_8.1_TODO

Thanks everybody!