[PC-BSD Testing] Archives???

Walt Pawley walt at wump.org
Fri Mar 19 12:52:03 PDT 2010

I'm having a hard time installing PC-BSD. Thus I'm trying to
research what the problem is. In that research effort, I
attempted to look at mailing list archives to avoid annoying
the list(s) with what is most likely an already hashed out
issue. Unfortunately, there don't seem to be any list archives
available. There are links to the archives on the individual
list sign up pages, but they don't go anywhere. For example,
the page at

points it's "Testing Archives" line at

<http://lists.pcbsd.org/pipermail/testing/>

and results in a 404 response.

Perhaps this is just the result of changing list server
software and no change to the archive link? Or, are the
archives truly gone?
--

Walter M. Pawley <walt at wump.org>
Wump Research & Company