[PC-BSD Testing] PCBSD8.0 x64 testing

Brodey Dover doverosx at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 07:06:13 PDT 2010

I forget how the PBI architecture stuff works exactly but I do know that if
you want weird compatibility issues you upgrade from x86 -> x86_64 or x86_64
-> x86. When I recently went from 8.0-BETA x86 to 8.0-RC x86_64 I was unable
to install the RC.

Perhaps someone else may shed some light on what the project supports for
multi-architecture transitions.

Regards,
Brodey Dover