[PC-BSD Testing] PCBSD8.0 USB Keyboard weirdness

nastone1 at comcast.net nastone1 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 12 10:25:33 PST 2010

I have had some bizarre issues where the scroll lock and caps lock don't work properly. They don't seem to work at all really. Everything is set correctly, but it is a fancy keyboard, nothing off the shelf. But the key layout is normal US QWERTY.

I am stuck back in Ubuntu Linux until I see a few things fixed.