[PC-BSD Testing] PCBSD8.0 USB Keyboard weirdness

Mike Bybee mbybee at dometrilogy.com
Sun Mar 7 13:40:42 PST 2010

Ok - feeling like a bit of a tool here. I have a USB keyboard that works in
BIOS, works on the 'selection screen' (you know, the one with VESA, single
user mode, etc).

If I boot non-ACPI, the keyboard works fine, but I don't have a boot volume
anymore (so that doesn't help too much). But not if PC-BSD boots normally.
If I plug in a PS2 keyboard, it works fine.

I did verify that USB mode for the keyboard is enabled in BIOS, and the USB
stuff is loading in the bootup screen.

--
Thanks,
Mike Bybee