[PC-BSD Testing] PCBSD8.0 PBI creator

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Fri Mar 5 06:21:56 PST 2010

On 03/05/2010 18:24, Mike Bybee wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 11:21 AM, Mike Bybee <mbybee at dometrilogy.com
> <mailto:mbybee at dometrilogy.com>> wrote:
>
>     Having an issue with the PBI-Builder, just want to see if anyone
>     else is.
>
>     When attempting to build a PBI (including the example gimp one), I
>     am finding that some of the distfiles are taking literally days to
>     download. Probably due to the websites having issues.
>
>     The issue is - how do I cancel and re-start? When I simply hit
>     ctrl+c and delete the lock file to restart, it makes a giant mess.
>     Is it possible to pre-populate the distfiles? Do they go in
>     /usr/ports/distfiles like a normal BSD port?
>
>     --
>     Thanks,
>     Mike Bybee
>

> Changed the subject, since I forgot to last time.
>
> --
> Thanks,
> Mike Bybee
> !DSPAM:1,4b914c4820149892912430!
PAM:1,4b914c4820149892912430!

The distfiles for the builder are in /pbi-build/distfiles by default,
you should be able to pre-populate them in there.

Also, when you hit ctrl-c to break, it may leave some stuff mounted in
/pbi-build/pbisandbox/usr/ports/distfiles and ~/dev in pbisdandbox, you
may need to unmount those before starting again. I've gotta add a trap
to the script still, so if you break out it unmounts all cleanly :P

http://www.pcbsd.com