[PC-BSD Testing] PCBSD8.0 does not boot off USB disk

Mike Bybee mbybee at dometrilogy.com
Fri Mar 5 10:21:23 PST 2010

Having an issue with the PBI-Builder, just want to see if anyone else is.

When attempting to build a PBI (including the example gimp one), I am
finding that some of the distfiles are taking literally days to download.
Probably due to the websites having issues.

The issue is - how do I cancel and re-start? When I simply hit ctrl+c and
delete the lock file to restart, it makes a giant mess.
Is it possible to pre-populate the distfiles? Do they go in
/usr/ports/distfiles like a normal BSD port?

--
Thanks,
Mike Bybee