[PC-BSD Testing] Weather.gov radar loop

WI SynOil wisynoil at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 12:28:03 PDT 2010

Interesting follow up.  I went to the site on my Win machine, looks like
they don't use Java anymore and have switched to Flash. Maybe it will work
in PC-BSD now!

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 12:38 PM, Ian Robinson <fitchkendall at gmail.com>wrote:

> >>The following link doesn't show Java correctly on PC-BSD 8.1Beta 1,
> 64bit:
> http://radar.weather.gov/radar.php?rid=GRB&product=N0R&overlay=11101111&loop=yes
>
> >I can confirm that it does work correctly on PC-BSD 8.0, 64 bit using the
> same browser (firefox 3.6.3).
> >Perhaps something broke between 8.0 and 8.1?
> >
> >Cheers,
> >
> >Dru
>
> FYI --
>
> On a 32bit i386 PCBSD 8.1-RC1, the link to the "Wisconsin" radar loop does
> not show in the window, but the rest of the page does.  Clicking on any of
> the regional panels displayed across the top functions very well, instantly
> displaying and looping the radar images for each selected region of the
> country.
>
> Ian Robinson
> Salem, Ohio

Andy White
Owner
AeroCleanse, LLC
Mobile Detailing Service
Authorized Dealer for
1Z-einszett, System 51, HD Car Care, Sonus and Ultima
920-215-1414