[PC-BSD Testing] PC-BSD 8.1-RC1 Oddness and one out of place icon

Arthur Koziol A-Koziol at neiu.edu
Fri Jun 25 07:54:18 PDT 2010

On 06/24/2010 1:11 PM, Kris Moore wrote:
> On 06/24/2010 14:04, Arthur Koziol wrote:

>>> Kris,
>>>
>>> Yeah, I figured as much. Any suggestions (step-by-step?) at getting
>>> at the session file if I am kicked to login prompt and can't drop
>>> down to terminal? Here's hoping whatever is causing it gets fixed in
>>> 4.4.5.
>>>
>>> Arthur
>>
>> Kris,
>>
>> I just had another instance of it crashing on me and it's currently
>> sitting at the login prompt. If I log in, I am guessing it'll nuke
>> the xsession info?
>>
>> Fresh install, same settings as mentioned earlier, ran Fetch Ports
>> and it completed fine. Ran Fetch System Ports right afterward.
>> Screensaver kicked in at 5 minute mark and was doing it's thing.
>> Then, a few minutes or so later, the screen went into powersave mode
>> (black screen). I moved the mouse and found it to be at login prompt.
>>
>> Last time I went to CTRL-ALT-F1 it hosed the screen and mouse so I
>> don't think it'll work again. What should I try?
>>
>> Arthur
>
> If going to the console causes a crash then the best way I can think
> to get the log is to create another user account on the system :) Then
> after a crash, login as the other user, su to root and copy the log
> file someplace safe.

Kris,

All right, here's the crash info from the .xsession-errors log. I am now
able to repeat it on a regular basis. This is what I do to recreate the
error:

1. 8.1RC1 x86 (and BETA1 too, I am guessing)
2. Installed fresh with the following components: Firefox, K3B,
OpenOffice, Ports, VLC
3. Customizations: Desktop image is a static one, screensaver is Solar
Winds (set to Undertow, 5 minute activation), Boot Delay = Off, rebooted
system
4. VGA driver: Intel 3D Enable
5. Dell Optiplex 960, A07 BIOS
6. Action to repeat behavior: run System Manager > Fetch Ports and allow
to complete until screen enters power saving mode then and run Fetch
System Ports immediately afterwards and allow to complete until screen
enters power saving mode. Upon moving the mouse to wake up the monitor,
it crashes and kicks you out to the login prompt.

Here's the log:

To quickly create an empty file, use "touch filename".
         -- Dru <genesis at istar.ca>
kbuildsycoca4 running...
kbuildsycoca4(2167)/kdecore (services) KServicePrivate::parseActions:
The desktop file "ServiceMenus/ark_servicemenu.desktop" references the
action "arkAutoExtractHere" but doesn't define it
kbuildsycoca4(2167) KConfigGroup::readXdgListEntry: List entry Actions
in "ServiceMenus/editasroot.desktop" is not compliant with XDG standard
(missing trailing semicolon).
kbuildsycoca4(2167)/kdecore (services) KServicePrivate::parseActions:
The desktop file "kleopatra_signencryptfiles.desktop" references the
action "kleosignfilescms" but doesn't define it
kbuildsycoca4(2167) KConfigGroup::readXdgListEntry: List entry MimeType
in ".hidden/kommander.desktop" is not compliant with XDG standard
(missing trailing semicolon).
kbuildsycoca4(2167) KConfigGroup::readXdgListEntry: List entry MimeType
in ".hidden/pbistart.desktop" is not compliant with XDG standard
(missing trailing semicolon).
kbuildsycoca4(2167) KConfigGroup::readXdgListEntry: List entry MimeType
in "PBI-OpenOffice-swriter.desktop" is not compliant with XDG standard
(missing trailing semicolon).
kbuildsycoca4(2167) KConfigGroup::readXdgListEntry: List entry MimeType
in "PBI-OpenOffice-sbase.desktop" is not compliant with XDG standard
(missing trailing semicolon).
kbuildsycoca4(2167) KConfigGroup::readXdgListEntry: List entry MimeType
in "PBI-OpenOffice-scalc.desktop" is not compliant with XDG standard
(missing trailing semicolon).
kbuildsycoca4(2167) KConfigGroup::readXdgListEntry: List entry MimeType
in "PBI-OpenOffice-sdraw.desktop" is not compliant with XDG standard
(missing trailing semicolon).
kbuildsycoca4(2167) KConfigGroup::readXdgListEntry: List entry MimeType
in "PBI-OpenOffice-simpress.desktop" is not compliant with XDG standard
(missing trailing semicolon).
kbuildsycoca4(2167) KConfigGroup::readXdgListEntry: List entry MimeType
in "PBI-OpenOffice-smath.desktop" is not compliant with XDG standard
(missing trailing semicolon).
kbuildsycoca4(2167) KConfigGroup::readXdgListEntry: List entry MimeType
in "/usr/local/share/applications/PBI-OpenOffice-swriter.desktop" is not
compliant with XDG standard (missing trailing semicolon).
kbuildsycoca4(2167) KConfigGroup::readXdgListEntry: List entry MimeType
in "/usr/local/share/applications/PBI-OpenOffice-sbase.desktop" is not
compliant with XDG standard (missing trailing semicolon).
kbuildsycoca4(2167) KConfigGroup::readXdgListEntry: List entry MimeType
in "/usr/local/share/applications/PBI-OpenOffice-scalc.desktop" is not
compliant with XDG standard (missing trailing semicolon).
kbuildsycoca4(2167) KConfigGroup::readXdgListEntry: List entry MimeType
in "/usr/local/share/applications/PBI-OpenOffice-sdraw.desktop" is not
compliant with XDG standard (missing trailing semicolon).
kbuildsycoca4(2167) KConfigGroup::readXdgListEntry: List entry MimeType
in "/usr/local/share/applications/PBI-OpenOffice-simpress.desktop" is
not compliant with XDG standard (missing trailing semicolon).
kbuildsycoca4(2167) KConfigGroup::readXdgListEntry: List entry MimeType
in "/usr/local/share/applications/PBI-OpenOffice-smath.desktop" is not
compliant with XDG standard (missing trailing semicolon).
startkde: Starting up...
kdeinit4: preparing to launch /usr/local/kde4/lib/libkdeinit4_klauncher.so
Connecting to deprecated signal
QDBusConnectionInterface::serviceOwnerChanged(QString,QString,QString)
kdeinit4: preparing to launch /usr/local/kde4/lib/libkdeinit4_kded4.so
kdeinit4: preparing to launch
/usr/local/kde4/lib/libkdeinit4_kbuildsycoca4.so
kbuildsycoca4 running...
kdeinit4: preparing to launch
/usr/local/kde4/lib/libkdeinit4_kconf_update.so
Connecting to deprecated signal
QDBusConnectionInterface::serviceOwnerChanged(QString,QString,QString)
Invalid D-BUS member name 'idle-hint' found in interface
'org.freedesktop.ConsoleKit.Session' while parsing introspection
Invalid D-BUS member name 'is-local' found in interface
'org.freedesktop.ConsoleKit.Session' while parsing introspection
Invalid D-BUS member name 'x11-display-device' found in interface
'org.freedesktop.ConsoleKit.Session' while parsing introspection
Invalid D-BUS member name 'x11-display' found in interface
'org.freedesktop.ConsoleKit.Session' while parsing introspection
Invalid D-BUS member name 'display-device' found in interface
'org.freedesktop.ConsoleKit.Session' while parsing introspection
Invalid D-BUS member name 'remote-host-name' found in interface
'org.freedesktop.ConsoleKit.Session' while parsing introspection
Invalid D-BUS member name 'session-type' found in interface
'org.freedesktop.ConsoleKit.Session' while parsing introspection
Invalid D-BUS member name 'unix-user' found in interface
'org.freedesktop.ConsoleKit.Session' while parsing introspection
QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::accessibilityChanged(bool,
const QString) to DeviceAutomounter::deviceMountChanged(bool, const QString)
QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::accessibilityChanged(bool,
const QString) to DeviceAutomounter::deviceMountChanged(bool, const QString)
QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::accessibilityChanged(bool,
const QString) to DeviceAutomounter::deviceMountChanged(bool, const QString)
QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::accessibilityChanged(bool,
const QString) to DeviceAutomounter::deviceMountChanged(bool, const QString)
QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::accessibilityChanged(bool,
const QString) to DeviceAutomounter::deviceMountChanged(bool, const QString)
kded(2228)/kdecore (KConfigSkeleton) KCoreConfigSkeleton::writeConfig:
kdeinit4: preparing to launch
/usr/local/kde4/lib/libkdeinit4_kcminit_startup.so
kdeinit4: preparing to launch /usr/local/kde4/lib/libkdeinit4_ksmserver.so
<unknown program name>(2208)/ KStartupInfo::createNewStartupId:
creating:  "pcbsd-8666;1277473991;731383;2208_TIME0" : "unnamed app"
kephald starting up
XRANDR error base:  161
RRInput mask is set!!
RandRScreen::loadSettings - adding mode:  67 1024 x 768
RandRScreen::loadSettings - adding mode:  68 1280 x 1024
RandRScreen::loadSettings - adding mode:  69 1280 x 1024
RandRScreen::loadSettings - adding mode:  70 1152 x 864
RandRScreen::loadSettings - adding mode:  71 1024 x 768
RandRScreen::loadSettings - adding mode:  72 800 x 600
RandRScreen::loadSettings - adding mode:  73 800 x 600
RandRScreen::loadSettings - adding mode:  74 640 x 480
RandRScreen::loadSettings - adding mode:  75 640 x 480
RandRScreen::loadSettings - adding mode:  76 720 x 400
RandRScreen::loadSettings - adding crtc:  63
RandRScreen::loadSettings - adding crtc:  64
RandRScreen::loadSettings - adding output:  65
Setting CRTC 63 on output "VGA" (previous 0 )
CRTC outputs: (65)
Output name: "VGA"
Output refresh rate: 75.0286
Output rect: QRect(0,0 1024x768)
Output rotation: 1
RandRScreen::loadSettings - adding output:  66
Setting CRTC 0 on output "HDMI-2" (previous 0 )
XRandROutputs::init
   added output  65
   added output  66
output: "HDMI-2" QRect(0,0 0x0) 0 false false
output: "VGA" QRect(0,0 1024x768) 0 false false
load xml
connected: 1
looking for current "VGA"
known "*" has score: 0.25
screen: 0 QRect(0,0 1024x768)
looking for a matching configuration...
connected: 1
looking for current "VGA"
known "*" has score: 0.25
found outputs, known: false
connected: 1
looking for current "VGA"
known "*" has score: 0.25
activate external configuration!!
registered the service: true
screens registered on the bus: true
outputs registered on the bus: true
configurations registered on the bus: true
NitrogenExceptionList::read - read exception (Firefox)|(Thunderbird)|(Gimp)
kwin(2235): ""fsrestore1" - conversion of "0,0,0,0" to QRect failed"
kdeinit4: preparing to launch
/usr/local/kde4/lib/libkdeinit4_kglobalaccel.so
Connecting to deprecated signal
QDBusConnectionInterface::serviceOwnerChanged(QString,QString,QString)
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::loadSettings: Loading group
"kmix"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::loadSettings: Loading group
"kwin"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::loadSettings: Loading group
"krunner"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::loadSettings: Loading group
"kxkb"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::loadSettings: Loading group
"plasma-desktop"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::loadSettings: Loading group
"khotkeys"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::loadSettings: Loading group
"kded"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::loadSettings: Loading group
"klipper"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Ctrl+F8" for "kwin" : "ShowDesktopGrid"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Ctrl+F9" for "kwin" : "Expose"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Ctrl+F10" for "kwin" : "ExposeAll"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Ctrl+F7" for "kwin" : "ExposeClass"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Ctrl+F11" for "kwin" : "Cube"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Alt+Tab" for "kwin" : "Walk Through Windows"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Alt+Shift+Backtab" for "kwin" : "Walk Through Windows (Reverse)"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Alt+F3" for "kwin" : "Window Operations Menu"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Alt+F4" for "kwin" : "Window Close"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Ctrl+Alt+A" for "kwin" : "Activate Window Demanding Attention"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Meta+Alt+Up" for "kwin" : "Switch Window Up"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Meta+Alt+Down" for "kwin" : "Switch Window Down"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Meta+Alt+Right" for "kwin" : "Switch Window Right"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Meta+Alt+Left" for "kwin" : "Switch Window Left"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Ctrl+F1" for "kwin" : "Switch to Desktop 1"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Ctrl+F2" for "kwin" : "Switch to Desktop 2"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Ctrl+F3" for "kwin" : "Switch to Desktop 3"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Ctrl+F4" for "kwin" : "Switch to Desktop 4"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Alt+F12" for "kwin" : "Mouse Emulation"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Ctrl+Alt+Esc" for "kwin" : "Kill Window"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Alt+Print" for "kwin" : "Window Screenshot to Clipboard"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Ctrl+Print" for "kwin" : "Desktop Screenshot to Clipboard"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Alt+Shift+F12" for "kwin" : "Suspend Compositing"
kdeinit4: preparing to launch /usr/local/kde4/bin/knotify4
kdeinit4: preparing to launch
/usr/local/kde4/lib/libkdeinit4_plasma-desktop.so
Connecting to deprecated signal
QDBusConnectionInterface::serviceOwnerChanged(QString,QString,QString)
QDBusConnection: name 'org.kde.kglobalaccel' had owner '' but we thought
it was ':1.8'
knotify(2258) KNotify::event: 1  ref= 0
QDBusConnection: name 'org.kde.knotify' had owner '' but we thought it
was ':1.10'
QDBusObjectPath: invalid path ""
Connecting to deprecated signal
QDBusConnectionInterface::serviceOwnerChanged(QString,QString,QString)
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Ctrl+F12" for "plasma-desktop" : "Show Dashboard"
knotify(2258) KNotify::event: 2  ref= 0
QGraphicsLinearLayout::removeAt: invalid index 0
QGraphicsLinearLayout::removeAt: invalid index 0
knotify(2258) NotifyByPopup::slotServiceOwnerChanged:
"org.freedesktop.Notifications" "" ":1.12"
Invalid D-BUS interface name 'org.kde.plasma-desktop.PlasmaApp' found
while parsing introspection
kdeinit4: preparing to launch /usr/local/kde4/lib/kde4/kio_desktop.so
kdeinit4: preparing to launch /usr/local/kde4/lib/kde4/kio_trash.so
kdeinit4: preparing to launch /usr/local/kde4/lib/kde4/kio_file.so
kio_desktop(2277)/kdecore (services) KMimeTypeFactory::parseMagic: Now
parsing  "/usr/local/share/mime/magic"
kio_desktop(2277)/kdecore (services) KMimeTypeFactory::parseMagic: Now
parsing  "/usr/local/kde4/share/mime/magic"
kcminit(2232)/kdecore (KLibrary) findLibraryInternal: plugins should not
have a 'lib' prefix: "libkcm_keyboard.so"
kdeinit4: preparing to launch /usr/local/kde4/lib/libkdeinit4_kaccess.so
<unknown program name>(2298)/ kdemain: Xlib XKB extension major= 1  minor= 0
kcminit(2232)/kdecore (KLibrary) findLibraryInternal: plugins should not
have a 'lib' prefix: "libkcm_hotkeys.so"
kcminit(2232)/kdecore (KLibrary) findLibraryInternal: plugins should not
have a 'lib' prefix: "libkcm_keys.so"
kaccess(2298) kdemain: X server XKB extension major= 1  minor= 0
kcminit(2232)/kdecore (KLibrary) findLibraryInternal: plugins should not
have a 'lib' prefix: "libkcminit_nsplugins.so"
kcminit(2232)/kdecore (KLibrary) findLibraryInternal: plugins should not
have a 'lib' prefix: "libkcm_emoticons.so"
kdeinit4: preparing to launch /usr/local/kde4/lib/libkdeinit4_kxkb.so
kglobalaccel(2255) KGlobalAccelImpl::x11Event: Got XMappingNotify event
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::unregisterKey: Unregistering
key "Ctrl+F9" for "kwin" : "Expose"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::unregisterKey: Unregistering
key "Ctrl+Alt+A" for "kwin" : "Activate Window Demanding Attention"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::unregisterKey: Unregistering
key "Ctrl+F10" for "kwin" : "ExposeAll"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::unregisterKey: Unregistering
key "Meta+Alt+Down" for "kwin" : "Switch Window Down"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::unregisterKey: Unregistering
key "Meta+Alt+Up" for "kwin" : "Switch Window Up"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::unregisterKey: Unregistering
key "Ctrl+F11" for "kwin" : "Cube"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::unregisterKey: Unregistering
key "Ctrl+Print" for "kwin" : "Desktop Screenshot to Clipboard"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::unregisterKey: Unregistering
key "Alt+Tab" for "kwin" : "Walk Through Windows"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::unregisterKey: Unregistering
key "Alt+F3" for "kwin" : "Window Operations Menu"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::unregisterKey: Unregistering
key "Ctrl+F8" for "kwin" : "ShowDesktopGrid"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::unregisterKey: Unregistering
key "Ctrl+Alt+Esc" for "kwin" : "Kill Window"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::unregisterKey: Unregistering
key "Alt+Print" for "kwin" : "Window Screenshot to Clipboard"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::unregisterKey: Unregistering
key "Ctrl+F7" for "kwin" : "ExposeClass"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::unregisterKey: Unregistering
key "Meta+Alt+Right" for "kwin" : "Switch Window Right"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::unregisterKey: Unregistering
key "Ctrl+F1" for "kwin" : "Switch to Desktop 1"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::unregisterKey: Unregistering
key "Meta+Alt+Left" for "kwin" : "Switch Window Left"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::unregisterKey: Unregistering
key "Ctrl+F2" for "kwin" : "Switch to Desktop 2"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::unregisterKey: Unregistering
key "Ctrl+F3" for "kwin" : "Switch to Desktop 3"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::unregisterKey: Unregistering
key "Ctrl+F4" for "kwin" : "Switch to Desktop 4"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::unregisterKey: Unregistering
key "Alt+F12" for "kwin" : "Mouse Emulation"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::unregisterKey: Unregistering
key "Alt+Shift+F12" for "kwin" : "Suspend Compositing"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::unregisterKey: Unregistering
key "Alt+Shift+Backtab" for "kwin" : "Walk Through Windows (Reverse)"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::unregisterKey: Unregistering
key "Alt+F4" for "kwin" : "Window Close"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::unregisterKey: Unregistering
key "Ctrl+F12" for "plasma-desktop" : "Show Dashboard"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Ctrl+F9" for "kwin" : "Expose"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Ctrl+Alt+A" for "kwin" : "Activate Window Demanding Attention"
kdeinit4: preparing to launch
/usr/local/kde4/lib/libkdeinit4_nepomukserver.so
[...]
kdeinit4: preparing to launch /usr/local/kde4/lib/libkdeinit4_krunner.so
Connecting to deprecated signal
QDBusConnectionInterface::serviceOwnerChanged(QString,QString,QString)
kdeinit4: preparing to launch /usr/local/kde4/lib/libkdeinit4_kmixctrl.so
kdeinit4: preparing to launch
/usr/local/kde4/lib/libkdeinit4_nepomukserver.so
Nepomuk server already running.
[...]
"Ctrl+Alt+K" for "kxkb" : "Switch to Next Keyboard Layout"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Alt+F2" for "krunner" : "Run Command"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Alt+Shift+F2" for "krunner" : "Run Command on clipboard contents"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Ctrl+Esc" for "krunner" : "Show System Activity"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Ctrl+Alt+Ins" for "krunner" : "Switch User"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Ctrl+Alt+L" for "krunner" : "Lock Session"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Ctrl+Alt+Del" for "krunner" : "Log Out"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Ctrl+Alt+Shift+Del" for "krunner" : "Log Out Without Confirmation"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Ctrl+Alt+Shift+PgDown" for "krunner" : "Halt Without Confirmation"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Ctrl+Alt+Shift+PgUp" for "krunner" : "Reboot Without Confirmation"
[/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub] Using Virtuoso Version:
"6.1.1.3127-pthreads"
Using Virtuoso Version: "6.1.1.3127-pthreads"
void Soprano::VirtuosoController::writeConfigFile(const QString&, const
Soprano::BackendSettings&) "/tmp/virtuoso_Wu2308.ini"
Starting Virtuoso server: "/usr/local/bin/virtuoso-t" ("+foreground",
"+configfile", "/tmp/virtuoso_Wu2308.ini", "+wait")
[/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub] "
"
[/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub] "        Fri Jun 25 2010
"
[/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub] "08:53:26 OpenLink Virtuoso
Universal Server
"
[/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub] "08:53:26 Version
06.01.3127-pthreads for FreeBSD as of Jun 14 2010
"
[/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub] "08:53:26 uses parts of
OpenSSL, PCRE, Html Tidy
"
[/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub] "08:53:26 Database version 3126
"
"/usr/local/kde4/bin/krunner(2309)" Error in thread 711987520 :
"org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.UnknownObject - No such object path
'/org/soprano/Server'"
"/usr/local/kde4/bin/krunner(2309)" Error in thread 711987520 :
"QLocalSocket::connectToServer: Connection refused"
"/usr/local/kde4/bin/krunner(2309)" Error in thread 711987520 :
"org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.UnknownObject - No such object path
'/org/soprano/Server'"
"/usr/local/kde4/bin/krunner(2309)" Error in thread 711987520 :
"QLocalSocket::connectToServer: Connection refused"
"/usr/local/kde4/bin/krunner(2309)" Error in thread 711987520 :
"org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.UnknownObject - No such object path
'/org/soprano/Server'"
"/usr/local/kde4/bin/krunner(2309)" Error in thread 711987520 :
"QLocalSocket::connectToServer: Connection refused"
[/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub] "08:53:26 Entering Lite Mode
"
[/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub] "08:53:26 SQL Optimizer enabled
(max 1000 layouts)
"
kdeinit4: preparing to launch /usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub
kdeinit4: preparing to launch /usr/local/kde4/lib/libkdeinit4_kmix.so
Unknown service name:
1010ac69aa9000127747370000000036190008_1277473881_128884
kdeinit4: preparing to launch /usr/PCBSD/SystemUpdater/bin/SystemUpdaterTray
kdeinit4: preparing to launch /usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub
Connecting to deprecated signal
QDBusConnectionInterface::serviceOwnerChanged(QString,QString,QString)
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Volume Up" for "kmix" : "increase_volume"
kglobalaccel(2255) KGlobalAccelImpl::grabKey: keyQt (0x 1000072 ) was
resolved to x11 keycode 0
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcut::setActive: "increase_volume" : Failed
to register  "Volume Up"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Volume Down" for "kmix" : "decrease_volume"
kglobalaccel(2255) KGlobalAccelImpl::grabKey: keyQt (0x 1000070 ) was
resolved to x11 keycode 0
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcut::setActive: "decrease_volume" : Failed
to register  "Volume Down"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Volume Mute" for "kmix" : "mute"
kglobalaccel(2255) KGlobalAccelImpl::grabKey: keyQt (0x 1000071 ) was
resolved to x11 keycode 0
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcut::setActive: "mute" : Failed to
register  "Volume Mute"
krunner(2309)/kio (KDirWatch) KDirWatchPrivate::removeEntry: doesn't
know "/usr/home/Art/.kde4/share/apps/kabc"
kdeinit4: preparing to launch /usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub
Unknown service name:
1010ac69aa9000127747372500000036190016_1277473881_131132
kdeinit4: preparing to launch /usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub
Unknown service name:
1010ac69aa9000127747372500000036190017_1277473881_131726
Locale: "en"
kdeinit4: preparing to launch /usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub
Unknown service name:
1010ac69aa9000127747372500000036190018_1277473881_132063
kdeinit4: preparing to launch /usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub
[/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub] "08:53:28 Compiler unit is
timed at 0.001569 msec
"
Unknown service name:
1010ac69aa9000127747372500000036190019_1277473881_133096
kdeinit4: preparing to launch /usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub
Unknown service name:
1010ac69aa9000127747372500000036190021_1277473881_133529
kdeinit4: preparing to launch /usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub
Unknown service name:
1010ac69aa9000127747372500000036190020_1277473881_133877
Unknown service name:
1010ac69aa9000127747372500000036190022_1277473881_134179
kdeinit4: preparing to launch /usr/local/bin/hp-systray
kdeinit4: preparing to launch /usr/local/kde4/bin/printer-applet
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Display" for "kded" : "display"
kdeinit4: preparing to launch /usr/local/bin/ibus-daemon
kdeinit4: preparing to launch /usr/local/kde4/lib/kde4/kio_ftp.so
kdeinit4: preparing to launch /usr/local/kde4/lib/libkdeinit4_klipper.so
kdeinit4: preparing to launch /usr/local/kde4/lib/libkdeinit4_kmix.so
kdeinit4: preparing to launch /usr/local/kde4/bin/korgac
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Print" for "khotkeys" : "{4ada4e96-cbeb-47dc-8515-39640cd7df14}"
kglobalaccel(2255) KdeDGlobalAccel::Component::cleanUp: 1
Setting the mixer ogain from 0:0 to 100:100.
knotify(2258) NotifyBySound::notify:  going to play
"/usr/local/kde4/share/sounds/hubble-login.ogg"
kdeinit4: preparing to launch /usr/local/kde4/lib/kde4/kio_http.so
kio_ftp(2353) Ftp::ftpGet: ftpGet: Can't open for reading
Connecting to deprecated signal
QDBusConnectionInterface::serviceOwnerChanged(QString,QString,QString)
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Ctrl+Alt+V" for "klipper" : "show_klipper_popup"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Ctrl+Alt+R" for "klipper" : "repeat_action"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::registerKey: Registering key
"Ctrl+Alt+X" for "klipper" : "clipboard_action"
kglobalaccel(2255)
KGlobalAccelDPrivate::_k_newGlobalShortcutNotification: Showing
Notification for component "klipper"
[/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub] "08:53:32 Roll forward started
"
[/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub] "08:53:32 Roll forward complete
"
[/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub] "08:53:35 Checkpoint started
"
[/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub] "08:53:36 Checkpoint finished,
log reused
"
[/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub] "08:53:36 Server online at 1111
(pid 2317)
"
[/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub] Virtuoso started: 2317
[/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub]
Soprano::ODBC::ConnectionPool::ConnectionPool(const QString&, QObject*)
"host=localhost:1111;uid=dba;pwd=dba;driver=/usr/local/lib/virtodbc_r.so"
warning: No hp: or hpfax: devices found in any installed CUPS
queue. Exiting.

HP Linux Imaging and Printing System (ver. 3.10.5)
System Tray Status Service ver. 2.0

Copyright (c) 2001-9 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, LP
This software comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
This is free software, and you are welcome to distribute it
under certain conditions. See COPYING file for more details.

[/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub]
Soprano::ODBC::Connection::Connection() QThread(0x2a31c050)
[/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub]
"/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub(2308)" Error in thread 707793216
: "SQLGetData for data lenght failed (iODBC Error: [OpenLink][Virtuoso
iODBC Driver]CL056: Bookmarks not enable for statement)"
[/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub] bool
Soprano::Virtuoso::DatabaseConfigurator::updateFulltextIndexRules(bool)
empty rule name!
[/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub] virtual
Soprano::ODBC::Connection::~Connection() QThread(0x2a31c050)
[/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub]
Soprano::ODBC::Connection::Connection() QThread(0x2a31c050)
QGraphicsLinearLayout::removeAt: invalid index 1
Connecting to deprecated signal
QDBusConnectionInterface::serviceOwnerChanged(QString,QString,QString)
[/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub] QObject::setParent: Cannot set
parent, new parent is in a different thread
virtual void Soprano::Server::LocalServer::incomingConnection(quintptr)
void
Soprano::Server::ServerCorePrivate::addConnection(Soprano::Server::ServerConnection*)
New connection. New count: 1
virtual void Soprano::Server::LocalServer::incomingConnection(quintptr)
void
Soprano::Server::ServerCorePrivate::addConnection(Soprano::Server::ServerConnection*)
New connection. New count: 2
Soprano::ODBC::Connection::Connection()
Soprano::Server::ServerConnection(0x2b40a070)
virtual void Soprano::Server::LocalServer::incomingConnection(quintptr)
void
Soprano::Server::ServerCorePrivate::addConnection(Soprano::Server::ServerConnection*)
New connection. New count: 3
virtual void Soprano::Server::LocalServer::incomingConnection(quintptr)
void
Soprano::Server::ServerCorePrivate::addConnection(Soprano::Server::ServerConnection*)
New connection. New count: 4
Soprano::ODBC::Connection::Connection()
Soprano::Server::ServerConnection(0x2ac3c150)
virtual void Soprano::Server::LocalServer::incomingConnection(quintptr)
void
Soprano::Server::ServerCorePrivate::addConnection(Soprano::Server::ServerConnection*)
New connection. New count: 5
[/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub] Connecting to deprecated signal
QDBusConnectionInterface::serviceOwnerChanged(QString,QString,QString)
[/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub] Connecting to deprecated signal
QDBusConnectionInterface::serviceOwnerChanged(QString,QString,QString)
[/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub] Connecting to deprecated signal
QDBusConnectionInterface::serviceOwnerChanged(QString,QString,QString)
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/local/kde4/bin/printer-applet", line 1161, in <module>
     applet = JobManager()
   File "/usr/local/kde4/bin/printer-applet", line 297, in __init__
     notification = NewPrinterNotification(bus, self)
   File "/usr/local/kde4/bin/printer-applet", line 1050, in __init__
     bus_name = dbus.service.BusName (PDS_OBJ, bus=bus)
   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/site-packages/dbus/service.py", line
129, in __new__
     retval = bus.request_name(name, name_flags)
   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/site-packages/dbus/bus.py", line 306,
in request_name
     'su', (name, flags))
   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/site-packages/dbus/connection.py",
line 630, in call_blocking
     message, timeout)
dbus.exceptions.DBusException: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.AccessDenied:
Connection ":1.15" is not allowed to own the service
"com.redhat.NewPrinterNotification" due to security policies in the
configuration file
[/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub] virtual void
Soprano::Server::LocalServer::incomingConnection(quintptr)
[/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub] void
Soprano::Server::ServerCorePrivate::addConnection(Soprano::Server::ServerConnection*)
New connection. New count: 6
[/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub]
Soprano::ODBC::Connection::Connection()
Soprano::Server::ServerConnection(0x2b7e5260)
kdeinit4: preparing to launch /usr/local/kde4/bin/systemsettings
Current Splash: en_US - User's language: en_US
Application starting as non-root...
kdesu(2702) startApp: Daemon not safe (not sgid), not using it.

kdesu(2702)/kdesu (kdelibs) KDESu::PtyProcess::exec: [
/usr/ports/x11/kdelibs4/work/kdelibs-4.4.4/kdesu/process.cpp : 295 ]
Running "/usr/bin/su"
kdesu(2702)/kdesu (kdelibs) KDESu::SuProcess::ConverseSU: [
/usr/ports/x11/kdelibs4/work/kdelibs-4.4.4/kdesu/su.cpp : 259 ]  Read
line "Password:"
kglobalaccel(2255) KGlobalAccelImpl::x11Event: Got XMappingNotify event
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::unregisterKey: Unregistering
key "Volume Mute" for "kmix" : "mute"
kglobalaccel(2255) KGlobalAccelImpl::grabKey: keyQt (0x 1000071 ) was
resolved to x11 keycode 0
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::unregisterKey: Unregistering
key "Volume Down" for "kmix" : "decrease_volume"
kglobalaccel(2255) KGlobalAccelImpl::grabKey: keyQt (0x 1000070 ) was
resolved to x11 keycode 0
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::unregisterKey: Unregistering
key "Volume Up" for "kmix" : "increase_volume"
[...]
key "Ctrl+Alt+Shift+Del" for "krunner" : "Log Out Without Confirmation"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::unregisterKey: Unregistering
key "Ctrl+Esc" for "krunner" : "Show System Activity"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::unregisterKey: Unregistering
key "Alt+F2" for "krunner" : "Run Command"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::unregisterKey: Unregistering
key "Ctrl+Alt+Shift+PgDown" for "krunner" : "Halt Without Confirmation"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::unregisterKey: Unregistering
key "Ctrl+Alt+Shift+PgUp" for "krunner" : "Reboot Without Confirmation"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::unregisterKey: Unregistering
key "Ctrl+Alt+L" for "krunner" : "Lock Session"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::unregisterKey: Unregistering
key "Ctrl+Alt+Del" for "krunner" : "Log Out"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::unregisterKey: Unregistering
key "Alt+Shift+F2" for "krunner" : "Run Command on clipboard contents"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::unregisterKey: Unregistering
key "Ctrl+Alt+Ins" for "krunner" : "Switch User"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::unregisterKey: Unregistering
key "Ctrl+Alt+K" for "kxkb" : "Switch to Next Keyboard Layout"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::unregisterKey: Unregistering
key "Ctrl+F12" for "plasma-desktop" : "Show Dashboard"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::unregisterKey: Unregistering
key "Print" for "khotkeys" : "{4ada4e96-cbeb-47dc-8515-39640cd7df14}"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::unregisterKey: Unregistering
key "Display" for "kded" : "display"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::unregisterKey: Unregistering
key "Ctrl+Alt+R" for "klipper" : "repeat_action"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::unregisterKey: Unregistering
key "Ctrl+Alt+X" for "klipper" : "clipboard_action"
kglobalaccel(2255) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::unregisterKey: Unregistering
key "Ctrl+Alt+V" for "klipper" : "show_klipper_popup"
[...]
kdesu(2702)/kdesu (kdelibs) KDESu::PtyProcess::WaitSlave: [
/usr/ports/x11/kdelibs4/work/kdelibs-4.4.4/kdesu/process.cpp : 381 ]
Child pid 2735
kdesu(2702)/kdesu (kdelibs) KDESu::SuProcess::ConverseSU: [
/usr/ports/x11/kdelibs4/work/kdelibs-4.4.4/kdesu/su.cpp : 259 ]  Read
line ""
kdesu(2702)/kdesu (kdelibs) KDESu::SuProcess::ConverseSU: [
/usr/ports/x11/kdelibs4/work/kdelibs-4.4.4/kdesu/su.cpp : 259 ]  Read
line "kdesu_stub"
kdesu(2702)/kdesu (kdelibs) KDESu::PtyProcess::exec: [
/usr/ports/x11/kdelibs4/work/kdelibs-4.4.4/kdesu/process.cpp : 295 ]
Running "/usr/bin/su"
kdesu(2702)/kdesu (kdelibs) KDESu::SuProcess::ConverseSU: [
/usr/ports/x11/kdelibs4/work/kdelibs-4.4.4/kdesu/su.cpp : 259 ]  Read
line "Password:"
kdesu(2702)/kdesu (kdelibs) KDESu::PtyProcess::WaitSlave: [
/usr/ports/x11/kdelibs4/work/kdelibs-4.4.4/kdesu/process.cpp : 381 ]
Child pid 2740
kdesu(2702)/kdesu (kdelibs) KDESu::SuProcess::ConverseSU: [
/usr/ports/x11/kdelibs4/work/kdelibs-4.4.4/kdesu/su.cpp : 259 ]  Read
line ""
kdesu(2702)/kdesu (kdelibs) KDESu::SuProcess::ConverseSU: [
/usr/ports/x11/kdelibs4/work/kdelibs-4.4.4/kdesu/su.cpp : 259 ]  Read
line "kdesu_stub"
Failed to initialize GEM.  Falling back to classic.
X Error: BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied) 10
   Major opcode: 2 (X_ChangeWindowAttributes)
   Resource id:  0x4a0002b
Failed to initialize GEM.  Falling back to classic.
kscreenlocker(2976) LockProcess::stayOnTop: Window above screensaver,
raising, erasing
do_wait: drmWaitVBlank returned -1, IRQs don't seem to be working correctly.
Try adjusting the vblank_mode configuration parameter.
Failed to initialize GEM.  Falling back to classic.
X Error: BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied) 10
   Major opcode: 2 (X_ChangeWindowAttributes)
   Resource id:  0x4a0001f
Failed to initialize GEM.  Falling back to classic.
kscreenlocker(32553) LockProcess::stayOnTop: Window above screensaver,
raising, erasing
do_wait: drmWaitVBlank returned -1, IRQs don't seem to be working correctly.
Try adjusting the vblank_mode configuration parameter.
kxkb: Fatal IO error: client killed
ksmserver: Fatal IO error: client killed
krunner: Fatal IO error: client killed
kdeinit4: Fatal IO error: client killed
kwin: Fatal IO error: client killed
kwin: Fatal IO error: client killed
korgac: Fatal IO error: client killed
kmix: Fatal IO error: client killed
[/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub] nepomukservicestub: Fatal IO
error: client killed
[/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub] nepomukservicestub: Fatal IO
error: client killed
[/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub] nepomukservicestub: Fatal IO
error: client killed
[/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub] nepomukservicestub: Fatal IO
error: client killed
[/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub] nepomukservicestub: Fatal IO
error: client killed
systemsettings: Fatal IO error: client killed
SystemUpdaterTray: Fatal IO error: client killed
[/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub] nepomukservicestub: Fatal IO
error: client killed
[/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub] nepomukservicestub: Fatal IO
error: client killed
kscreenlocker: Fatal IO error: client killed
kaccess: Fatal IO error: client killed
kglobalaccel: Fatal IO error: client killed
kglobalaccel(2255) KGlobalAccelImpl::grabKey: keyQt (0x 1000070 ) was
resolved to x11 keycode 0
kglobalaccel(2255) KGlobalAccelImpl::grabKey: keyQt (0x 1000071 ) was
resolved to x11 keycode 0
kglobalaccel(2255) KGlobalAccelImpl::grabKey: keyQt (0x 1000072 ) was
resolved to x11 keycode 0
plasma-desktop: Fatal IO error: client killed
klipper: Fatal IO error: client killed
knotify4: Fatal IO error: client killed
kdeinit4: sending SIGHUP to children.
klauncher: Exiting on signal 1
kdeinit4: Fatal IO error: client killed
kdeinit4: sending SIGHUP to children.
kdeinit4: sending SIGTERM to children.
kdeinit4: Exit.
Unexpected response from KInit (response = 672793600).
startkde: Could not start ksmserver. Check your installation.
kded4: Fatal IO error: client killed
kwin: Fatal IO error: client killed
ProcessControl: Application '/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub'
returned with exit code 1 (Unknown error)
ProcessControl: Application '/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub'
returned with exit code 1 (Unknown error)
ProcessControl: Application '/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub'
stopped unexpected (Process crashed)
Application '/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub' crashed. No restart!
ProcessControl: Application '/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub'
stopped unexpected (Process crashed)
Application '/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub' crashed. No restart!
ProcessControl: Application '/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub'
stopped unexpected (Process crashed)
Application '/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub' crashed. No restart!
ProcessControl: Application '/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub'
stopped unexpected (Process crashed)
Application '/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub' crashed. No restart!
ProcessControl: Application '/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub'
returned with exit code 1 (Unknown error)
NepomukServer(2306)/kdecore (KConfigSkeleton)