[PC-BSD Testing] PC-BSD 8.1-RC1 Now Available

krzysiek nr10232 at op.pl
Thu Jun 24 13:16:23 PDT 2010

Hi.
I forgot mention that i had exactly the same error on beta1 (i updated
beta1 to rc1 - and i have got the same problem with sysupdater on both
systems).

[kjb at pcbsd-6224 /usr/home/kjb]$ pbreg get /PC-BSD/Version
[kjb at pcbsd-6224 /usr/home/kjb]$ su
Password:
root at pcbsd-6224# pbreg get /PC-BSD/Version
8.1-RC1root at pcbsd-6224#