[PC-BSD Testing] Audio issues in FF

WI SynOil wisynoil at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 07:11:56 PDT 2010

Kris,

If it happens is there a way to shut it off without logging out?  Also, I
can't seem to get RC to stop sending my monitor into sleep mode, which is
annoying when watching videos.

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 9:08 AM, Kris Moore <kris at pcbsd.org> wrote:

>  On 06/21/2010 17:19, WI SynOil wrote:
>
> I've had it happen several times, a tab in FF will crash that's playing
> audio.  However the audio keeps playing even after FF has been shut down.  A
> logout / login works to fix this.  They were flash streams (youtube).
>
> Not sure if this is a PCBSD issue, FF issue or maybe Flash issue.
>

> Its a flash issue, been happening for a while now. Every so often flash
> will crash, but audio will keep on going. Since its a closed-source linux
> plugin we are unable to debug it properly and are at the mercy of adobe :(
>
> --
> Kris Moore
> PC-BSD Software
> iXsystems

Andy White
Owner
AeroCleanse, LLC
Mobile Detailing Service
Authorized Dealer for
1Z-einszett, System 51, HD Car Care, Sonus and Ultima
920-215-1414