[PC-BSD Testing] Weather.gov radar loop

Ian Robinson fitchkendall at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 10:38:08 PDT 2010

http://radar.weather.gov/radar.php?rid=GRB&product=N0R&overlay=11101111&loop=yes

>I can confirm that it does work correctly on PC-BSD 8.0, 64 bit using the
same browser (firefox 3.6.3).
>Perhaps something broke between 8.0 and 8.1?
>
>Cheers,
>
>Dru

FYI --

On a 32bit i386 PCBSD 8.1-RC1, the link to the "Wisconsin" radar loop does
not show in the window, but the rest of the page does.  Clicking on any of
the regional panels displayed across the top functions very well, instantly
displaying and looping the radar images for each selected region of the
country.

Ian Robinson
Salem, Ohio