[PC-BSD Testing] PC-BSD handbook

Yuri Momotiuk yurkis at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 23:16:43 PDT 2010

1. All off screenshots.
2. Installer (
http://wiki.pcbsd.org/index.php/PC-BSD_Users_Handbook#Installing_PC-BSD).
3. PC-BSD Live mode. (
http://wiki.pcbsd.org/index.php/PC-BSD_Users_Handbook#PC-BSD_Live_Mode)
4. Add usage "Software and Updates" tool for installing/removing PBIs and
update system and packages
4. In  http://wiki.pcbsd.org/index.php/PC-BSD_Users_Handbook#Desktop change
image of update manager ("- links to the Update Manager. Depending on
whether PC-BSD and installed PBIs are up-to-date, it can show different
colors, indicating different updates")
5.
http://wiki.pcbsd.org/index.php/PC-BSD_Users_Handbook#System_Manager_-_tasks_tab
(update
screenshot and possible text for portsnap in port jail)
6.
http://wiki.pcbsd.org/index.php/PC-BSD_Users_Handbook#Online_Update_Manager
Update
tray icon images and rework for current software and updates application.

PS. Sorry, I can't help with that work because my English is not so good.
But I can try to translate updated handbook to Ukrainian if it is any
sense.