[PC-BSD Testing] New Snapshot

krzysiek nr10232 at op.pl
Tue Jun 1 13:13:01 PDT 2010

Hi.
After update from '2010-05-17 x64' to '2010-05-24 x64' system works
fine, but some minor problem occured:
1. first i tried to use ati-3d-enable driver, but system hang after i
choosed to test it; next time i use 'ati' and it works (funny thing - i
have to choose vga driver twice; i suppose that first one was because
there wasn't any choosen, seccond because i enabled that option during
startup (BTW - it's wery nice that i can in safe mode set graphics driver).
2.  i can't install any pbi files - dolphin ask me which program i want
to use to open this file (what  is command to install pbi from shell?)
3. k3b is working now.

More soon.
regards,
krzysiek

'm using 2010-05-17 x64 iso for some time (since 23 may).