[PC-BSD Testing] Could someone test IBUS please?

Alexander Yerenkow yerenkow at uct.ua
Tue Jun 1 01:20:26 PDT 2010

01.06.2010 8:16, Sam Lin ?????:
> Hi,
>
> After switching the FORCEIBUS in my enable-ibus.sh from NO to YES it
> finally works! Thanks heaps Alexander!!
>
> But I still cannot understand why deutsch was installed in my system,
> coz there's no way I would choose that language, and I'm pretty sure I
> didn't set any language during my installation...?? Do I have to set
> anything when installing a new PCBSD system so that iBus works
> properly once the installation is done?

In next versions, we'll make some user-friendly way to enable iBus for
any user installed language, so this will be no big problem in future
(no more editing system files).
I'm assuming you have installed fresh version, and chose what language?
en_us?
Could you try to remember the exact way you were installing PC-BSD, so
I'll try to reproduce or investigate why there commented de_DE was, and
no correct language.
Thank you.