[PC-BSD Testing] small nits from upgrade to 8.1

Dru Lavigne drulavigne at sympatico.ca
Thu Jul 29 12:46:40 PDT 2010

Kris, congrats on the smooth upgrade path! The upgrade from 8.0 to 8.1 was seamless.

A few small nits:

- the icon for portsconsole was retained (while a new icon for portsjail was added)
- the old mixer icon was kept in system tray and a new mixer icon was added (i.e. I ended up with 2 mixer icons)
- strigidaemon was using up 100% CPU a few minutes after KDE loaded; I'm assuming this is a one-time event while it builds its database but I was lazy and killed it in top

Haven't noticed any other oddities so far.

Cheers,

Dru