[PC-BSD Testing] Upgrade to 8.1 fails

Jeff dejamuse at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 08:30:32 PDT 2010

Ok, /usr/Programs/.config/ProgList was saved but for some reason not copied over. It is hidden but it still should have been copied.  Other hidden directories made it.  So I copied that over and now the software mngr sees the PBIs.

But the aforementioned PBIs still fail to start.  Are there other files that should have been copied that might not have made it for some reason?

I see now that numlock is a KDE option - fixed.

Trying to re install TrueTypefonts PBI but the downloaded file is corrupt and can't be extracted - tried twice.  Ditto for Kompozer PBI.  Maybe others too.