[PC-BSD Testing] Upgrade to 8.1 fails

Jeff dejamuse at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 27 12:19:07 PDT 2010

Ok, typing error.

I was able to mount the drive to /old but can't get anything off of it.

I don't understand how to chroot in or why that's necessary even.

Tried using chroot as a command and ended up with a prompt like this: @#pcbsd.

Rebooted and tried remount the drive but now says it wasn't properly dismounted.

HELP!