[PC-BSD Testing] Upgrade to 8.1 fails

Jeff dejamuse at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 26 12:22:28 PDT 2010

I ran the CD install again and ran the utility to chroot into old system at: /dev/ad6s1a.

The directory structure looked normal but /var is empty, and I couldn't cd to other directories like PCBSD or home either.  Seems to be a stripped down command set in this shell - pkg_version, pkg_info, and pkg_delete didn't work.

...Jeff