[PC-BSD Testing] Upgrade to 8.1 fails

Jeff dejamuse at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 26 07:32:24 PDT 2010

Thanks, I'll keep trying but it's failed on the same file three times in a row now.

If I decide to punt and start over, can I simply replace the etc, and programs folders I backed up and keep going?  Or are they different?

I also backed up a jail I had but didn't actually export it - just saved the jail folder.  Can I just put that jail folder in the new system and continue on?

...Jeff