[PC-BSD Testing] PC-BSD 8.1 RC1 + ZFS

Bill Sun billksun at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 16:26:11 PDT 2010

> ad0s1 - MIRROR ZFS

ad1s1 - MIRROR ZFS

ad0s2 - SWAP

ad1s2 - SWAP

I just tried to install with this setup on 8.1.  It installed fine, but when
restarting, the bootloader would not load.  The computer would just hang.
 It did get past the POST screen, however.  It's just that it gets stuck at
the point where normally an OS gets loaded (for my mobo, it displays a

-Bill