[PC-BSD Testing] [SPAM] Re:Re: PBI - eclipse

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Fri Jul 23 07:33:14 PDT 2010

On 07/22/2010 17:31, Fabrizio Parrella wrote:
> Sorry, those are the correct ones:
>

> mv /Programs/Eclipse/eclipse/* /Programs/Eclipse/lib/eclipse/
> mv /Programs/Eclipse/eclipse/features/*
> /Programs/Eclipse/lib/eclipse/features/
> mv /Programs/Eclipse/eclipse/plugins/*
> /Programs/Eclipse/lib/eclipse/plugins/
>

> On 07/22/2010 16:56, Fabrizio Parrella wrote:
>> I got it to work, but it needs to be fixed.  here what I executed
>> (while eclipse was down):
>>
>> mv /Programs/Eclipse/eclipse/* /Programs/Eclipse/lib/
>> mv /Programs/Eclipse/eclipse/features/* /Programs/Eclipse/lib/features/
>> mv /Programs/Eclipse/eclipse/plugins/* /Programs/Eclipse/lib/plugins/
>>
>> Next restart will take quite awhile, but it works.
>>
>> Does anyone knows some SFTP extension that allows you to upload a
>> file or folder at the time at saving?  I am using ESFTP, but every
>> time I need to reinstall it as it is not a port.
>>
>> Thank you
>>
>> Fabry

This sounds like a problem with the eclipse port? Is this something we
should report to the port maintainer first? I can adjust the PBI to do
those moves automatically, but if the port suffers from the same issue
we should get it fixed on that end instead I think.

(Also, do you know if there is some env variable that should be set to
pick up the plugins / features in the default dirs instead?)