[PC-BSD Testing] [SPAM] Re: PBI - eclipse

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Thu Jul 22 13:56:23 PDT 2010

I got it to work, but it needs to be fixed.  here what I executed (while
eclipse was down):

mv /Programs/Eclipse/eclipse/* /Programs/Eclipse/lib/
mv /Programs/Eclipse/eclipse/features/* /Programs/Eclipse/lib/features/
mv /Programs/Eclipse/eclipse/plugins/* /Programs/Eclipse/lib/plugins/

Next restart will take quite awhile, but it works.

Does anyone knows some SFTP extension that allows you to upload a file
or folder at the time at saving?  I am using ESFTP, but every time I
need to reinstall it as it is not a port.

Thank you

Fabry