Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Tue Jul 20 05:29:08 PDT 2010

On 07/20/2010 08:26, Ian Robinson wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 3:00 PM, Kris Moore wrote:
>
>     Our 8.1 release is also just around the corner :)
>
>     --
>     Kris Moore
>     PC-BSD Software
>     iXsystems
>

> Kris -- you have been so proactive and on top of things that your new
> release can come out almost simultaneously with the new release of
> FreeBSD.  Thanks for your tremendous efforts.
>
> Ian Robinson
> Salem, Ohio

Thanks!

However its really been a lot of the good reporting our testers have
done this cycle, we've been able to stay on top of bugs and get things
fixed in a very timely manner :)

8.1 ISO's are uploading to the mirror servers now, but I won't announce
them via the website until sometime later this evening. (Give it a few
hours still for the ISO's to start showing up)