[PC-BSD Testing] 8.1 RC1 Issues

Alexander Yerenkow yerenkow at uct.ua
Fri Jul 16 13:10:59 PDT 2010

Ok, what I've found:
1. Lates ibus builds and works just fine;
2. I sent email to port maintainer, he either update port, or help me to do
this soon;
3. Broken icons are SVG files, not reported to anyone yet, don't know
exactly how to re-test it in python (maybe lack of some lib, dunno );
4. Both traditional and simplified are typing OK, switch between them
(ctrl+shift+F) works too. In different modes different glyphs produced;

Well, I think as soon new ibus will arrive in ports tree, your problem will
be solved.
Maybe SVG problem wiil go too.

Good week-end to all!

Regards,