[PC-BSD Testing] PC-BSD 8.1 RC1 + ZFS

Bill Sun billksun at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 22:59:53 PDT 2010

I tried setting up my 2 disks with 1 SWAP partition each, in their own
slices on the disk.  So basically, each disk has 2 slices one for SWAP, and
the other for ZFS (ad0s1, ad0s2, ad1s1, ad1s2) .  However, when I setup
ad0s2 with ZFS mirror pool, I cannot add ad01s2 to the pool.  It is not even
displayed in the list.

-Bill