[PC-BSD Testing] PC-BSD 8.1-RC1 - no printer on some programs

krzysiek nr10232 at op.pl
Thu Jul 1 08:27:13 PDT 2010

Hi.
1. I can print from openoffice,seamonkey, but on okular, kate,kwrite i
can only print to pdf (that programs doesn't see my printer). I adder my
hp-5150 with cups, it's visible by hplip, but some programs doesn't see it.
2. i can't mount nfts- partition with dolphin it it contain errors.
  Any background fsck will be veeery nice in that case. :-)
regards,
krzysiek

PS:i'm running OS updated from x64-beta1 to x64-rc1