[PC-BSD Testing] More Testing: PC-BSD 8.0-RC

Arthur Koziol A-Koziol at neiu.edu
Wed Jan 27 12:16:01 PST 2010

On 01/27/2010 1:02 PM, Arthur Koziol wrote:
> Kris,
>
> Ok, fresh install of 32-bit. One quick thing I found: Launching
> Firefox (Safe Mode) throw this error:
>
> /Programs/Firefox/bin/firefox3-safemode: /usr/local/bin/firefox: not found
>
> (2543) KIconCache::Private::themeDirsChanged: Theme directory has been
> modified
>

> more as it comes,
> Arthur

Ok, a couple more small things:

1. Launch OpenOffice > Presentation. Clicking the Next button throws the
following error: "/usr/home/Arthur/.openoffice.org/3/user/template does
not exist" Here, you can click OK which throws the same error. Clicking
OK once more gets rid of the error. Running through the template wizard
once, closing Presentation down, and repeating the same behavior does
not throw the error. It must create it after you run the wizard once. It
might throw someone off the first time they see it so I though I'd
mention it.

2. A copy of the link to iBus is sitting in Lost & Found. Just a hunch
but that probably isn't supposed to be there since it's launched by
default. Perhaps hanging out with it's buddy iBus Preferences in Kicker
 > System?

more as it comes,
Arthur