[PC-BSD Testing] no download button for gnome PBI?

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Wed Jan 27 02:59:17 PST 2010

On 01/26/2010 22:55, Mike Bybee wrote:

> This is a bit old now, but I have finally built a couple test PBIs, and I'm
> going to go tackle Gnome now :)

Great! :)

Gnome takes a while to compile, but once its done, remember that you can
simply "chroot /pbi-build/pbisandbox" and make mods to any of the
installed ports, before re-rolling the PBI manually with:

# cd /pbi-build/scripts
# ./3.makepbi.sh x11/gnome2

The 3.makepbi.sh script assumes you have a complete port build in
pbisandbox already, and simply re-creates the final PBI file. Its useful
for testing fixes and such without log and messy re-compiles.

http://www.pcbsd.com