[PC-BSD Testing] Firefox software update to 3.5.7 = FAIL

kris at pcbsd.org kris at pcbsd.org
Thu Jan 21 16:40:49 PST 2010

> On 01/21/2010 4:43 PM, kris at pcbsd.org wrote:
>>> Updating to Firefox 3.5.7 and it fails with the message:
>>>
>>> "The updated version of Firefox failed the integrity check! Please try
>>> updating the PBI again later."
>>>
>>> Arthur
>>>

>> Which version of PC-BSD and x64/x32 of the system you're on?
>>
>> --
>> Kris Moore
>>

> And it's on the 32-bit version.
>
> Arthur

Thanks, I was able to find and fix this bug in SVN. If you want to try out
the fix, download the source from SVN and rebuild SoftwareManager:

# svn co svn://svn.pcbsd.org/pcbsd/trunk/SoftwareManager
# cd SoftwareManager
# qmake-qt4 *.pro
# make install

Then retry, let me know if that doesn't fix the issue :)