[PC-BSD Testing] Yes Jimmy, there will be a KDE 4.3.5

Arthur Koziol A-Koziol at neiu.edu
Tue Jan 19 08:00:18 PST 2010

On 01/19/2010 9:49 AM, Mike Bybee wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 8:37 AM, Arthur Koziol <A-Koziol at neiu.edu
> <mailto:A-Koziol at neiu.edu>> wrote:
>
>     http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.3_Release_Schedule#January_28th.2C_2010:_Release_KDE_4.3.5

> Fingers crossed! So far KDE 4 has been... rough. I hope they can
> finally get it together :)

Mike,

Yup, but better than 4.2 and prior IMHO. The long standing Plasma fix in
4.3.4 was very important so I hope they further refined and improved
work in that area and others. I had last read in early Jan that some 60
fixes were floating around since 4.3.4 was released so who knows how
many we'll see in this final release. It's been almost two months and
we'd normally be seeing a 4.3.6 by now if they kept doing 4.3 updates as
usual. I agree, fingers crossed!

Arthur