[PC-BSD Testing] vbox and life preserver

Dru Lavigne drulavigne at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 18 05:40:27 PST 2010

A few notes:

VirtualBox PBI (tested 32 bit) does not load needed driver, please have it "kldload vboxdrv"
in post-installation script.

I could not get life preserver to restore, it always fails with this error:

#12/filename failed: No such file or directory(2)
rsync error: some files/attrs were not transferred (see previous errors)(code 23)at main.c(1505)[receiver=3.0.6]

even though the file/directory is there. I've tried both files and directories, with and without a beginning slash.

Cheers,

Dru