[PC-BSD Testing] some nitpicks

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Mon Jan 11 12:53:42 PST 2010

On Sun, 10 Jan 2010, Dru Lavigne wrote:
> feature request: if possible, add a more exciting icon to the install DVD to
> be displayed in Dolphin (right now it is a question mark)--I see that this
> is not unique to this DVD as all CD/DVD media give the question mark icon.
> Is there a configuration setting that grabs icons?

Checked into this, looks like something is broken in KDE's solid interface
on BSD, its unable to determine if there is a CD or DVD in the drive, causing
it to display the question mark instead. We'll need to dig into this
for 4.4 most likely.

> Please remove Extract Archive Here, Autodetect Subfolder option from
> right-click of compressed file within dolphin: it enters an endless loop
> that fills the hard drive if not stopped; the rest of the extract options
> work fine.

Removed! Wonder why that was broken though, ark = fail :P