[PC-BSD Testing] can a few people please test a klipper action on beta

Dru Lavigne drulavigne at sympatico.ca
Sat Jan 9 09:46:24 PST 2010

I haven't been able to get this to work but my technical viewer could.

To test:

Click Klipper and check Enable Clipboard Actions

Click Klipper and go into Configure Klipper -> Actions

add the action seen in figure1.png. This action should tell Konqueror to open when you click on an URL in Klipper.

There may be something funky about this version of Klipper. For one, the Wikipedia entry about this topic link shown in the screenshot does not work. Also, when I compare the Actions Config screen between the beta and a 7.1.1 system (seen in figure2.png), there is no pre-configured Actions List in the 8 beta version.

Cheers,

Dru