[PC-BSD Testing] firewall configuration module

Dru Lavigne drulavigne at sympatico.ca
Fri Jan 8 08:08:27 PST 2010

I'm still seeing flakiness with this module. Could testers who have time try adding and deleting exceptions to see if they show up in /etc/pf.conf and let us know what your results were. I'm getting this behaviour this morning:

Firewall when add an exception: Apply button is greyed out and none of the added or deleted entries show up in /etc/pf.conf even after multiple restarts and stop/starts of firewall (both from this module and manually with pfctl).

This module does prompt for the administrative password when it starts so I'm not sure why the Apply button is greyed out.

Cheers,

Dru