[PC-BSD Testing] no download button for gnome PBI?

Mike Bybee mbybee at dometrilogy.com
Thu Jan 7 20:41:08 PST 2010

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 3:17 PM, Kris Moore <kris at pcbsd.com> wrote:

> On 01/07/2010 11:41, Mike Bybee wrote:
> >
> > I'll happily take that task, I'm actually working on some of the Gnome
> > systools integration for the std FreeBSD project as well.
> >

> I'll be glad to help get you involved with this app! I'm doing a build
> of it now to fix a few bugs, but when that's done if you want to take a
> look at it, and submit any fixes, missing ports it needs, etc, that
> would be great :)
>

> --
>
> Kris Moore
> PC-BSD Software
> http://www.pcbsd.com

I just set up a clean new install in Virtual Box, and I'm ready to take a
crack at it.
1) The Rhythmbox PBI is missing the download button in Software Update.
2) As Dru mentioned, Gnome is missing the download button as well.

Should I just download the PBIs manually, or wait for them to be installable
via Software Update?

--
Thanks,
Mike Bybee