[PC-BSD Testing] fluxbox

James T. Nixon III james at ixsystems.com
Thu Jan 7 10:57:49 PST 2010

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 10:10 AM, Kris Moore <kris at pcbsd.com> wrote:

> On 01/07/2010 13:07, Dru Lavigne wrote:
>

>> Fluxbox menu still shows PC-BSD 7.1 (when you right-click the Fluxbox
>> desktop). Also, kmixer and sytem updater are missing from the fluxbox
>> taskbar.
>>
>> Since I need a screenshot of this, is there a config file I can change on
>> an existing beta system to get these? If not, is it possible to get a
>> corrected screenshot of the default fluxbox session (or an updated ISO that
>> I can install and get a screenshot from)? I would need the screenshot by
>> next Thursday at the latest.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Dru
>>

> James,
>
> Would you be willing to update the flux config for 8.0? Probably just needs
> some path stuff fixed for the taskbar items, and of course the version
> number changed :)

Whoops! Poor fluxbox! I'll fix it up.  I'm going in for lasik surgery in 30
mins, but I should be able to hammer out a new config this weekend.
Basically just have to modify 'init', 'menu', and 'overlay'. Also, I will
create a modified system style.

Dru, would you like me to take screenshots after I finish, or just commit
the changes so you can take 'em?

Thanks for the heads up!

--
James T. Nixon III