[PC-BSD Testing] fluxbox

Dru Lavigne drulavigne at sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 7 10:07:41 PST 2010

Fluxbox menu still shows PC-BSD 7.1 (when you right-click the Fluxbox desktop). Also, kmixer and sytem updater are missing from the fluxbox taskbar.

Since I need a screenshot of this, is there a config file I can change on an existing beta system to get these? If not, is it possible to get a corrected screenshot of the default fluxbox session (or an updated ISO that I can install and get a screenshot from)? I would need the screenshot by next Thursday at the latest.

Cheers,

Dru