[PC-BSD Testing] dictionary issues

doverosx at gmail.com doverosx at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 08:26:08 PST 2010

Kris Moore wrote:
> On 01/07/2010 10:57, doverosx at gmail.com wrote:
>
>> Still not working. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't work I
>> really don't know where to start with this one anymore.
>>
>> Brodey
>>
>> !DSPAM:1,4b4604b620149225912076!
>>

> Your /tmp isn't full this time I assume? Does the dictionary show up
> still in OO's preferences as available?

Yes, /tmp is SO FAR from full it isn't funny!

Hrmm, I seem to remember using the OO faq to fix this in 7.1.1 before.
Perhaps, OO isn't saving my settings regarding my dictionary but the
dictionary that I've installed is installed and ready to work.

Ah-ha! Okay so in a writer document I press F11 and the Styles and
Formatting window appears. I right-click on Default and select Modify
which opens the Paragraph Style and I immediately notice the Language
English (USA) does NOT have the blue check mark anymore!

I select English (Canada) in  my case which does have the blue check
mark and voila. So, I have done this three times now do I complain to
the OO guys?

Brodey