[PC-BSD Testing] no download button for gnome PBI?

Mike Bybee mbybee at dometrilogy.com
Thu Jan 7 08:01:52 PST 2010

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 8:27 AM, Kris Moore <kris at pcbsd.com> wrote:

> On 01/06/2010 18:11, Dru Lavigne wrote:
> >
> > I can find gnome in Software Browser and I see that it successfully
> builds on http://pbibuild.pcbsd.org/index.php?ver=8. But there is no
> download button. Is this a weirdism or is the PBI not available yet?
> >
> > I need to test the PBI to sign off on one of the chapters.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Dru
> >

> Dru,
>
> I just tested Gnome here and found a few bugs in it. I've fixed them and
> am triggering it for a rebuild now. Which are you trying to test on,
> 32bit or 64bit?
>

> --
>
> Kris Moore
> PC-BSD Software
> http://www.pcbsd.com

Just out of curiosity, is one of the bugs you fixed the issue with the
screensaver password not working? On 7.x you had to disable the screensaver
password in Gnome if you ever wanted to get back in :D

I never reported it because gnome has a mostly unsupported status on PC-BSD
according to the site, so I never really worried about it.

--
Thanks,
Mike Bybee