[PC-BSD Testing] PCBSD 8.0-Beta Released

Yuri Momotiuk yurkis at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 03:43:43 PST 2010

Beta (i386) issues:

1. splash_pcx kernel module seems no exists, so splash can not be displayed
2. PCBSD tools (and almost all KDE apps) is not translated to my language
(ukrainian-uk), but I done ukrainian translation. Does  installer setup
correct system locale?
3. I setup FreeBSD sources and ports tree from sysinstaller, but it seems
not exist (/usr/ports/, usr/src).

Wishes:
1. Could you change console default profile colors from 'Green on Black' to
'White on Black'? IMHO it will be more expected default appearance.

Questions:
1. Where can I found additional package descriptions (from install cd) to
translate?

PS Sorry for English...